Saturday 17 March 2012

Picture This: Things That Make Me Smile

That Awesome roller-deby'n blogger over at Edenland has asked us to share our recent favourite photos for this weeks Fresh Horses Brigade.

I thought that I'd show some pictures of things that make me smile

When I'm in Sydney, this shop-front always makes me smile :)

My new 'do'...getting my haircut always makes me feel happy! (note: not done at the same  salon as above photo!!)

After days and days and days of rain, the sun finally came out and so did this daisy

Lame, I know....but conquering the folding gives me a sense of achievement and put's a smile on my face!
These three crazy kids make me smile!

Watcing the kids play together nicely always makes me smile

I think Ken would be smiling too...don't you think :)






Edenland's Fresh Horses Brigade








11 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Ken's harem is awesome:-) love the photos, lots of smiles!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! I'm so glad you got some smiles!

      Delete
  2. Your photos made me smile too! I don’t think I’ll be paying a visit to the Ouch waxing studio any time soon!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Barbara! I don't thing 'ouch' is a great advertising strategy!!

      Delete
  3. Daisy! Daisy's are so bright and happy.
    3D glasses will always look 1960's cinema to me, even on tiny 21st century children. SO adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! It's almost a pity that 3D glasses have changes to be boring black ones :)

      Delete
  4. Lovely happy photos! A new haircut always feels great (as long as you've got a good hairdresser!). And I kids playing together nicely - well that's heavenly! x - Deb from Bright and Precious

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Deb! The Lego photo was taken in the morning...the kids kept them selves occupied for a little while building their city and gave us a sleep in! it was heavenly!

      Delete
  5. Great photos. The first one is a cracker! If I lived near there, I'd detour every day just to drive past for a chuckle!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous, gorgeous photos.

    And I just really want in on that Barbie Party action.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ha ha ha!!
    I love every single one of these!!
    Gorgeous 'do' to.
    :-) xx

    ReplyDelete